Bid Number: GEM/2021/B/1422527
|Bid End Date/Time||23-08-2021 16:00:00|
|Bid Opening Date/Time||23-08-2021 16:30:00|
|Bid Life Cycle (From Publish Date)||90 (Days)|
|Bid Offer Validity (From End Date)||30 (Days)|
|Ministry/State Name||Ministry Of Power|
|Department Name||Bundelkhand Saur Urja Limited|
|Organization Name||Bundelkhand Saur Urja Limited|
|Item Category||Custom Bid for Services - Providing RM at Bundelkhand Saur Urja Limited BSUL Office at Jalaun and manpower for Solar Power Project and Parks of BSUL at Jalaun|
|Contract Period||1 Year(s)|
|Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder||8 Lakh (s)|
|Past Experience of Similar Services required||Yes|
|MSE Exemption for Years Of Experience and Turnover||Yes|
|Startup Exemption for Years Of Experience and Turnover||Yes|
|SHG Exemption for Years of Experience and Turnover||No|
|Document required from seller||Experience Criteria,Bidder Turnover,Certificate (Requested in ATC),Additional Doc 1 (Requested in ATC),Additional Doc 2 (Requested in ATC),Additional Doc 3 (Requested in ATC),Additional Doc 4 (Requested in ATC) *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer|
|Bid to RA enabled||No|
|Time allowed for Technical Clarifications during technical evaluation||2 Days|
|Floor Price||This bid has been created/published with floor price(minimum value) selected by the Buyer. Service Providers are advised to quote above the minimum floor value.|
|Estimated Bid Value||2508161|
|Evaluation Method||Total value wise evaluation|
|Advisory Bank||State Bank of India|
|Duration of ePBG required (Months).||13|
(a). EMD & Performance security should be in favour of Beneficiary, wherever it is applicable.
BUNDELKHAND SAUR URJA Limited, TC-43/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010
Bid splitting not applied.
1. If the bidder is a Micro or Small Enterprise as per latest definitions under MSME rules, the bidder shall be exempted from the requirement of "Bidder Turnover" criteria and "Experience Criteria". If the bidder is OEM of the offered products, it would also be exempted from the "OEM Average Turnover" criteria. In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Turnover / Experience Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer.
2. If the bidder is a Startup, the bidder shall be exempted from the requirement of "Bidder Turnover" criteria and "Experience Criteria". If the bidder is OEM of the offered products, it would also be exempted from the "OEM Average Turnover" criteria. In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Turnover / Experience Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer.
3. The minimum average annual financial turnover of the bidder during the last three years, ending on 31st March of the previous financial year, should be as indicated above in the bid document. Documentary evidence in the form of certified Audited Balance Sheets of relevant periods or a certificate from the Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant indicating the turnover details for the relevant period shall be uploaded with the bid. In case the date of constitution/incorporation of the bidder is less than 3-year-old, the average turnover in respect of the completed financial years after the date of constitution shall be taken into account for this criteria.
4. Estimated Bid Value indicated above is being declared solely for the purpose of guidance on EMD amount and for determining the Eligibility Criteria related to Turn Over, Past Performance and Project / Past Experience, etc. This has no relevance or bearing on the price to be quoted by the bidders and is also not going to have any impact on bid participation. Also this is not going to be used as a criterion in determining reasonableness of quoted prices which would be determined by the buyer based on its own assessment of reasonableness and based on competitive prices received in Bid / RA process.
5. Past Experience of Similar Services: The Bidder must have successfully executed/completed at least one single order of 80 % of the Estimated Bid Value or 2 orders each of 50 % of the Estimated Bid Value or 3 orders each of 40 % of the Estimated Bid Value for similar service(s) in last three years to any Central / State Govt Organization / PSU / Public Listed Company. Copies of contracts/work orders and documentary evidence of successful execution/completion in support of Past Experience of Similar Services along with names, addresses and contact details of clients shall be uploaded with the bid for verification by the Buyer.
Additional Qualification/Data Required
Instruction To Bidder:1628416696.pdf
Scope of Work:1628416718.pdf
Special Terms and Conditions (STC) of the Contract:1628416727.pdf
Service Level Agreement (SLA):1628416741.pdf
GEM Availability Report ( GAR):1628416757.pdf
Introduction about the project /services being proposed for procurement using custom bid functionality:1628416826.pdf
Pre Qualification Criteria ( PQC ) etc if any required:1628416836.pdf
Quantifiable Specification / Standards of The Service/ BOQ:1628416858.pdf
Educational Qualification including Profile of SME/Consultants /Professional Resources /Technical Resources if they are part of Project .:1628416866.pdf
Project Experience and Qualifying Criteria Requirement:1628416872.pdf
Any other Documents As per Specific Requirement of Buyer -1:1628416888.pdf
Any other Documents As per Specific Requirement of Buyer -2:1628416899.pdf
Buyer's Competent Authority Approval:1628416922.pdf
This Bid is based on Least Cost Method Based Evaluation (LCS). The technical qualification parameters are:-
|Parameter Name||Max Marks||Min Marks||Evaluation Document||Seller Document Required|
|As per checklist||100||100||View file||Yes|
Total Minimum Passing Technical Marks: 100
|Description /Nomenclature of Service Proposed for procurement using custom bid functionality||Providing RM at Bundelkhand Saur Urja Limited BSUL Office at Jalaun and manpower for Solar Power Project and Parks of BSUL at Jalaun|
|Regulatory/ Statutory Compliance of Service||YES|
|Compliance of Service to SOW, STC, SLA etc||YES|
Additional Specification Documents
Consignees/Reporting Officer and Quantity
|S.No.||Consignee/Reporting Officer||Address||Service Quantity of Procurement ( to be chosen 1 in all circumstances )||Additional Requirement|
|1||Sudhir Mani Tripathi||226010,TC 43/V Vibhuti Khand||1||N/A|
The additional terms and conditions have been incorporated by the Buyer after approval of the Competent Authority in Buyer Organization. Buyer organization is solely responsible for the impact of these clauses on the bidding process, its outcome and consequences thereof including any eccentricity/restriction arising in the bidding process due to these ATCs and due to modification of technical specification and / or terms and conditions governing the bid. Any clause incorporated by the Buyer such as demanding Tender Sample, incorporating any clause against the MSME policy and Preference to make in India Policy, mandating any Brand names or Foreign Certification, changing the default time period for Acceptance of material or payment timeline governed by OM of Department of Expenditure shall be null and void and would not be considered part of bid. Further any reference of conditions published on any external site or reference to external documents/clauses shall also be null and void. If any seller has any objection/grievance against these additional clauses or otherwise on any aspect of this bid, they can raise their representation against the same by using the Representation window provided in the bid details field in Seller dashboard after logging in as a seller within 4 days of bid publication on GeM. Buyer is duty bound to reply to all such representations and would not be allowed to open bids if he fails to reply to such representations.
This Bid is governed by the General Terms and Conditions, conditons stipulated in Bid and Service Level Agreement specific to this Service as provided in the Marketplace. However in case if any condition specified in General Terms and Conditions is contradicted by the conditions stipulated in Service Level Agreement, then it will over ride the conditions in the General Terms and Conditions.
In terms of GeM GTC clause 26 regarding Restrictions on procurement from a bidder of a country which shares a land border with India, any bidder from a country which shares a land border with India will be eligible to bid in this tender only if the bidder is registered with the Competent Authority. While participating in bid, Bidder has to undertake compliance of this and any false declaration and non-compliance of this would be a ground for immediate termination of the contract and further legal action in accordance with the laws.
© 2021 BSUL. All Rights Reserved | Design & Developed by Cloud18 Infotech Pvt. Ltd.